Wolfrace has a large array of expansive career opportunities.
If your desired job is not currently listed here check back often to see if an opening has arisen to work with the UK’s most well-known wheel brand.
Title: CNC Operator/Setter
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Based at: Head Office (Maldon) Mon-Friday with Occasional Saturdays, shift patterns 7am – 3pm & 11am – 7pm.
Job Description – CNC Operator/Setter required
The job description includes but is not limited to work associated with CNC machining, milling, lathe work, boring & drilling of parts and tooling for Automotive & some ad-hoc general Warehouse Activities.
• Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes;
• Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine;
• Carry out machining of components;
• Carry out inspection, including the first-off inspection to the authorised level;
• Identify and report errors and suggest improvements;
• Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
• Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
• Warehouse duties as required
• CNC setter/operator with experience programming;
• Used to working to fine tolerances & non-ferrous materials;
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
• Able to work under own initiative.
Skills & Experience
• Experience setting up & operating CNC Drill, lathe & mill.
• Positive attitude, good workmanship, attention to detail, problem-solving, organised, punctual, safety conscious.
• Haas experience an asset.
Territory & Scale:
For products distributed by Wolfrace Wheels UK Limited & associated companies.
Any interested persons should initially email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org