See these wheels on your car - try our new Wheel Simulator.
BEFORE YOU BUY, REGISTER ONLINE TO RECEIVE A £50 DISCOUNT ON WOLFRACE ALLOYS - AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS ONLY!
FOUR DECADES IN THE MAKING.
The Wolfrace alloy wheel portfolio offers the motoring and modified car enthusiast a choice of many different alloy wheel designs and finishes to cater for the most discerning vehicle owner.
From our entry level Asia-Tec alloy wheels to the premium Wolfrace GB and Wolfrace Eurosport alloy wheel ranges, to the luxury SUV Wolf Design range, we can offer an alloy wheel for almost all vehicle types.
The Wolfrace portfolio has a size range from 13inch to 22inch, we not only distribute our own Wolfrace wheels, but we also distribute other high quality brands in the UK such as Breyton (for BMW) ATS, Lionhart, ATS Motorsport and Alutec.
WOLF DESIGN Wolf Design is a premium brand by Wolfrace and consists of the new Renaissance, Vermont Sport and Vermont wheels. Wheels in this range can be drilled to suit customer requirements and are most suited to large executive vehicles and SUV's such as Range Rover, Porsche Cayenne, Audi and BMW. Size range 18inch to 22inch.
WOLFRACE GB Comprising of some of the highest quality wheels on the market today, Wolfrace GB is the premium range of wheels from Wolfrace. The range includes several popular design s such as Lugano, Catania, Milano, Padua, Murago, Como and Messina. Wheels in this range have up to five years warranty and are TUV approved. The Wolfrace GB range is also an approved aftermarket range for Renault UK. 13inch to 20inch.
WOLFRACE MINIWORKS A new range of wheels launched in 2013 specifically manufactured for the BMW MINI. Wheels in the new Miniworks range are made to O.E specification, meaning they are the exact offset and PCD of the original equipment wheels. All Miniworks wheels are TUV approved and can be used with run-flat tyres. 17inch and 18inch.
WOLFRACE TRACKREADY If the track and performance scene is your preference then the Wolfrace TrackReady range is for you. Both wheels in this range, Pro-Lite and Ultra-Lite, offer a weight saving over original equipment alloy wheels and combine a high quality finish with no-nonsense design. Wolfrace TrackReady Pro-Lite wheels are fitted to PWRC driver Louise Cook's Ford Fiesta ST.15inch to 18inch. (2012)
WOLFRACE EUROSPORT Our design-lead range of alloy wheels continues to go from strength to strength and contains several of our best selling wheels such as Assassin and Blitz. Choose Wolfrace Eurosport if you want to stand out in the crowd. Ideal for VW's. 15inch to 20inch.
WOLFRACE ASIA-TEC The Wolfrace Asia-Tec wheel range is influenced by Japanese design and culture and offers an entry to the Wolfrace brand at a very competitive price. Includes classic's such as the JDM and Shark. 17inch to 18inch.
- Please ensure that you clean your wheels at least once a week.
- Where possible, allow your wheel's to cool thoroughly before cleaning.
- Please only use warm water or a Wolfrace Approved wheel cleaner such as Wolfrace Waterless Wash & Shine.
- IMPORTANT! Always use wheel cleaners as per the instructions on the bottle and/or packaging.
- Never use an acidic wheel cleaner.
- Never jet wash your wheels specifically the centre decals.
- Some car cleaning companies use strong chemical based cleaning materials, we would advise AGAINST them cleaning your wheels unless you are sure they will not damage your wheels paint finish.
- Please try to avoid curbing your wheels as damaging the surface lacquer can increase the chances of wheel corrosion and may affect your warranty.