Wolfrace has a large array of expansive career opportunities.
If your desired job is not currently listed here check back often to see if an opening has arisen to work with the UK’s most well-known wheel brand.
Title: CNC Operator/Setter
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Based at: Head Office (Maldon) Mon-Friday with Occasional Saturdays, shift patterns 7am – 3pm & 11am – 7pm.
Job Description – CNC Operator/Setter required
The job description includes but is not limited to work associated with CNC machining, milling, lathe work, boring & drilling of parts and tooling for Automotive & some ad-hoc general Warehouse Activities.
• Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes;
• Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine;
• Carry out machining of components;
• Carry out inspection, including the first-off inspection to the authorised level;
• Identify and report errors and suggest improvements;
• Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
• Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
• Warehouse duties as required
• CNC setter/operator with experience programming;
• Used to working to fine tolerances & non-ferrous materials;
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
• Able to work under own initiative.
Skills & Experience
• Experience setting up & operating CNC Drill, lathe & mill.
• Positive attitude, good workmanship, attention to detail, problem-solving, organised, punctual, safety conscious.
• Haas experience an asset.
Territory & Scale:
For products distributed by Wolfrace Wheels UK Limited & associated companies.
Any interested persons should initially email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Title: Telesales Assistant
Reports to/Based : Sales Manager, based at Maldon
Package £TBA, Full Time or Part time considered.
Job Description – Telesales Assistant
Generate qualified customers and leads. A qualified customer is defined as a customer who actively sells wheels in the retail sector & car dealerships (NCF). A lead is defined as a customer who has an active interest in future business with Wolfrace. Manage quality & accuracy of customer information on databases & update customer contacts & calls content. Make minimum calls required on a daily basis & perform market research & google searches to increase the contacts database.
• Manage workload & productivity effectively.
• Achieve minimum calls per day as agreed with Line Manager.
• Maintain customer records & databases effectively & accurately.
• Provide administration support to Sales Department
• Respond to and follow up enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
• Develop new & existing customer relationships
• To work together with other departments and divisions within the organisation to identify any process improvements & achieve departmental standards.
• Provide telephone sales support in other sectors/regions as required.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous telesales experience of working in a business-to-business sales environment
• Knowledge of telephone sales skills and strategies
• Target driven and inspirational
• Excellent interpersonal, commercial, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to achieve targets successfully
• I.T. literate
• Ability to operate under own initiative and be proactive
Territory & Scale: For products distributed by Wolfrace Wheels UK Limited & associated companies.
Any interested persons should initially email their CV to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]